Purpose and Scope:
Serve as a project engineer with technical responsibility for planning and conducting technical projects or phases or projects.
- Ensures compliance with established standards, guides, precedents, methods, and techniques within the discipline.
- Establishes electrical and electronic engineering design criteria and provides guidance and evaluation for facility projects.
- Conduct work in the specialty for high voltage electrical distribution systems; electrical system load and short-circuit studies; instrumentation, and control systems; power and lighting systems, fire detection systems, cathodic protection systems, isolated and emergency power systems, and another unique electrical / electronic systems
- Coordinate efforts of technical support personnel, drafters, technical writers and electronic technicians.
- Develop and recommend design approaches for new and improved products and or processes.
- Conduct independent technical investigation involving the origination or modification of material, component or process specifications.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Bachelor’s Degree required. Must have five (5) years of job-related experience in electrical engineering and design.
This position may require travel. This position requires a current Security Clearance and US Citizenship.
Bulider experience is plus.