About Al Jazeera Academy and Ta’allum Group
Al Jazeera Academy is a member of the Ta’allum Group of Schools. Ta’allum Group is a growing and successful organization consisting of three renowned partner Schools. Due to oversubscription, there are plans to open two new Academies in Doha in the near future.
Al Jazeera Academy and its partner schools promotes the highest standards for all of our children, widening their horizons and raising their aspirations, embracing new technologies and initiatives to fully prepare the children for their future in an ever-changing world.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, dynamic and creative Kindergarten Teacher (Nursery) who would like the opportunity to work in a progressive and student-centered Early Years School
Typical responsibilities include:
- The delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
- Summative and formative assessment
- Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
- Parent’s conferences, report writing, etc.
- Lesson planning and preparation
- Recording and using data to inform planning and to report to parents
- Encouraging and sharing best practice within and beyond the department
- Successful candidates will hold a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
A successful candidate will:-
Have excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage programme.
Have a minimum of two years post-qualification teaching experience.
Have the ability to teach across the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Be open to new and innovative approaches to learning and teaching, and have the ability to develop an enabling environment where risk-taking is valued and the child is at the Center of the learning.
Have the knowledge, competencies and values to act in an informed manner by demonstrating empathy, and building links across social and cultural boundaries.
Have the ability to work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues.
Be open, responsive and adaptable to the needs of students and the evolving school environment, and be willing to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Experience of teaching EAL children would be advantageous.