Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Ensuring all negative TripAdvisor reviews (1-3 reviews) are responded to and providing respective departments with operations insights
- Setting up and managing your hotel’s social media accounts and replying to guests’ comments and reviews in a timely manner
- Incorporating social media into your hotel’s marketing strategy and into all marketing campaigns as deemed appropriate
- Being aware of communications from the Hilton Social Team when it comes to crisis communications, announcements and social media recommendations
- Following enterprise and brand guidelines and best practices to optimize your social media presence, while paying close attention to legal guidelines
- Posting on each social media channel at least once per month in order to keep channels active and consistent
- Empowering your guests or unfamiliar travelers with resources and information about your property and local area
What are we looking for?
An E-Commerce Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Relevant degree, in a sales or business discipline, from an academic institution
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: hilton.taleo.net.