- To implement Hotel long-term Electronic Distribution Strategy working in line with corporate guidelines for Minor hotels or properties as designated.
- To search and select Online Travel Agents to implement SOPs for various International & Regional Online Travel Agents covering commercial terms, top source and guest geography markets, content management procedures, billing & payment information, etc plus tracking procedures and connectivity issues.
- To monitor and report on the hotels’ effective use of electronic distribution tools and procedures in areas of business intelligence to maximize the hotel’s competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Establish reports from OTA’s account managers quarterly to prepare the document for MHG’s Q-Review.
- Monitor all online offerings and comp set regularly.
- Measured on rate parity issues when its alerted by MHG through rate gain and or rate 360.
- Responsible for defining the strategy and execution of eCommerce activities
- Support hotel marketing and revenue management by developing digital marketing and eCommerce programs. Digital marketing efforts will include: Search Engine Marketing (including PPC and SEO), Mobile Marketing, Display Advertising, Email Marketing and assisting with Social Media Planning.
- Oversee Ecommerce activity including the management of the hotel’s website and mini-sites in line with corporate guidelines together with marketing.
- Oversee the relation with OTA and the implementation of strategies to maximize the production and revenues.
- Implement best practice rules to optimize content (images, content, links, and accurate translations) relevancy, accuracy and performance on Brand.com and work with the Marketing & Communications team on corrective actions.
- Develop measure and optimize ROI on new traffic generating channels.
- Develop Ecommerce strategies and best practices for the hotel website such as content management, traffic-driving tactics and strategies
- Work closely with Marketing Communication team to maintain relevantly and search-oriented keywords and is up to date and optimized
- Assist the revenue team at each property in maximizing revenue and yield through business trend analysis, highlighting areas of opportunity in Electronic distribution strategies on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor and control the distribution through all channels Distribution strategy and closely monitor business shifts between channels (Channel Management).
- Monitor and control that the Dynamic Pricing Strategies is adhered to and promoted with global and local distribution partners.
- Proven background in sales in a 5 stars hotel chain with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Ability to manage the relationship with team members, owners, key corporate and leisure accounts.
- English speaking, understand the local market behavior.
- E commerce-related systems literacy.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong computer-related skills.