As E-Commerce Analytics Specialist, you will support the business with regular and ad hoc reporting to ensure the performance of the online platforms is well understood. They will bring analytic capabilities to help inform and recommend activities to the business and ensure actions are data-driven as appropriate. They will have a successful track record in CRO with experience in the operation of CRO tools.
- Produce regular performance KPIs for each brand website
- Produce detailed channel reporting to inform success, opportunity, areas for improvement across all channel and campaign-specific activity
- Deliver data and reporting for ad hoc requests
- Review internal platforms and technologies across different parts of the Group, ensuring QRH and DQ use all available opportunities to improve performance particularly looking at CRO and MVT testing, working with the website managers to define strategy
- Support the website managers specifically on paid activity to ensure robust understanding of ROI and supporting the optimization of acquisition budgets
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible
- Relevant College or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level
- Minimum 5 years of job-related experience
- Experience in a fast-paced digital environment
- Reporting presentation to an extremely high standard for an audience ranging from Senior Management to team colleagues
- Excellent Excel skills & both Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics (Site Catalyst/Omniture)
- Experience managing CRO/MVT platforms and an ability to intrept results and present recommendations in a clear & concise format
- Excellent numeracy and analytics skills
- A good technical understanding of the implementation of Google and Adobe analytics packages and associated platforms, GTM, Webmaster Tools
- Experience in the multi-market travel industry is preferred
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.