About the job
A Driver provides a transportation service to Guests and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always priorities.
What will I be doing?
As a Driver, you will provide a transportation service to Guest and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included. A Driver contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome Guests on arrival and assist with their luggage
- Maintain frequent contact with regular Guests and visitors
- Park Guests’ cars on the hotel premises
- Provide a driving service to Guests, as required
- Maintain clean and safety hotel vehicles
- Stay current on all hotel services as well as VIP requirements and special events
- Demonstrate a current knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations and Health and Safety legislation
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
What are we looking for?
Drivers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience working as a driver, preferably in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Impeccable personal presentation with good communication skills
- Calm, courteous and discreet
- Possesssion of a clean driving license/record
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- A good knowledge of the local area