Our newest opportunity is for a talented Document Controller to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for organization and coordination of all commercial and technical documents. Provide system reports, maintain and update electronic information systems, distribute documents, ensure accuracy of all documentation and regulatory procedures and changes are followed.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Controlling project documentation as per company’s procedures
- Setting up distribution requirements, including time-frame
- Registering the receipt of documents from both internal and external sources
- Transmitting documents to internal and external parties for review and information
- Transmitting the comments on documents back to originators
- Coordinating the Document Control cycle from start to finish
- Producing and issuing document status reports
- Communicating requirements of the procedure to all project personnel to ensure compliance
- Ensuring that all issued Project Deliverables are correct in accordance with document control procedures
- Maintaining Project Deliverables filing & retention system for hard copy and electronic originals of documentation
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years work experience partnered with a Technical Diploma or related Bachelor degree.