Stantec Qatar is currently seeking a Document Controller for a construction supervision project of a Trunk Sewer and Terminal Pumping Station at Doha North.
Key Duties and Tasks:
- Manage electronic document management system as well as hard copy records on as per company system
- Maintain and examine files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments.
- Ensure all documentation is controlled in accordance with the company’s procedures for document control.
- Process, control and administer incoming and outgoing documents (correspondences, submittals, transmittals, specifications, drawings, etc.).
- Upload and distribute documents to relevant parties in accordance with the document distribution matrix workflow.
- Maintain and update logs to ensure the accurate status of submissions
- Prepare necessary data reports for various parties in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow up and expedite priority items with relevant managers, engineers, consultants and contractors.
- Drive improvement to document control processes and procedures.
- Manage and monitor the use of various form setups among team members
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors to send and receive various reports, drawings, submittals and other outstanding issues.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar level role in the GCC
- Diploma from an accredited institution
- The ability to manage a heavy workload, with close attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Arabic Letter Writing Experience Mandatory
- Arabic-English bilingual
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: stantec.jobs.