About the job
About the role:
We are hiring for a Document Controller to be based in Qatar.
Key responsibilities and duties are listed, but not limited to, the below:
- Ensure that all project documents are checked and submitted on time prior to the submission of the document’s due date.
- Document classification, sorting, filing, archiving, and retrieval of documents in accordance with Mott MacDonald project document indexing and filing Quality Control system.
- Receive all incoming correspondences, scan and register all incoming technical documentation for engineering and contractor deliverable documentation
- Ensure that a 24-hour document processing turn-around time is achieved and maintained
- Distribute and file all engineering and contractor or vendor deliverable documentation in accordance with document management procedures and work instructions
- Receive, update and store requests for information (RFI)
- Carry out handover, close-out and archiving of documentation
- Carry out administrative tasks such as filing, copying, binding, scanning, etc. as required
- Diploma in Administration or relevant field
- Candidates must have prior experience of ACONEX
- IT literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and Access) and good keyboard skills are a must
- Able to organise workload with accuracy and attention to detail and demonstrate ability to forward plan
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision and under time pressure situations