About the job
Project: Secondment of staff and on call professional services for the airport expansion project.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking document controller to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
This is an opportunity to work on a complex, long-term airport development scheme.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all processes and procedures for the programme and projects and their implementation on the relevant systems.
- Managing day to day administration of the system and liaising with the EDMS to resolve problems to improve the effective running of the system.
- Supervising the performance of individual members of the document control team on a project by project basis, ensuring the efficient delivery of project requirements.
- Performing document controller’s duties when others are on leave.
- Delivering training on procedures and document protocols internally, to the client teams and supply chain.
- Ensuring the team’s adherence to the processes and procedures and providing guidance when deviation occurs.
- Performing a comprehensive quality check on each document and associated documents, in accordance with the programme defined documents protocols.
- Performing periodic quality checks to the system registers.
- Supporting the team on routine and ad hoc project-wide assignments.
- Producing quantitative, status and analysis reports.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursue a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.