About the job
- Interact with multi-discipline Engineering teams.
- Coaching and mentoring as delegated.
- Supervision and performance management of Document Control personnel as required.
- Progress of training and development in line with the CAMS.
- Demonstrate understanding of and work to discipline and/or project-specific procedures and provide feedback for continuous improvement. Participate in audits as required.
- Effective delivery of assigned work scopes in accordance with discipline and contract process and procedures.
- Effective implementation of assigned IMPACT actions.
- Technically competent and actively maintains own competence.
- Provide discipline support to the business.
- Provide discipline input to bids, scope definition and execution as required.
- Deputizing for Lead Document Controller as required.
- Supporting and supervising tasks delegated to document control personnel as required.
- Executing assigned personal objectives.
- Management of third-party suppliers in the execution of Engineering delivery.
Skills / Qualifications
- Diploma or Degree qualification in an engineering or relevant administration subject preferred
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years document control experience in the oil and gas industry/engineering design company
- Experience of being part of a client PMT or PMC team essential
- Very experienced in Aconex and Documentum EDMS
- Experience in working with multi-national and multi-cultural project teams is strongly preferred
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East is essential
- Strong commitment to safety
- Must be able to work to agreed scope, budget and schedule
- Experienced in Information Management methodologies, Content Management capabilities, and Record Management capabilities
- Maintain suitable records of correspondence and work completed for reference and auditing purposes