We are urgently looking for Distribution Center Operator- Shop Keeper in Qatar.
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage space within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly processing distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as well as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
- Generating sales reports
- Generating purchase orders based on stock movement
- Follow up on purchase orders
- Monitoring and predicting low stock Levels
- Maintaining the cleanliness and Hygiene of the storage equipment, rack, and merchandise.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as warehouse management software.
- The ability to safely operate warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Sales Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)