Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Responsible for the enforcement of all policies and objectives within the spa
- Regular daily walkthroughs of the Spa and Wellness areas to review all Standards and Procedures and operational status of the Spa & Wellness, including female and male salons
- Responsible for the development of the female and male hair salons, Spa and fitness yearly budget
- Develop Spa marketing plan and its activities together with the Director of Marketing Communications and be responsible for the execution of the plan
- Perform annual performance reviews, encouraging and coaching the development of all the colleagues in the Spa & Wellness division
- Pass on any learned knowledge from shows or training, thereby being an avenue for industry information
- Ensure all of the Occupational Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are in compliance with the Safe, Sound & Sustainable guidelines
- Prepare and present bi-monthly meeting for all Spa & Wellness colleagues. Minutes need to be provided to Human Resources and printed out to be available in the Spa office
- To deal with any problems, enquiries and complaints from spa & wellness guests and potential guests
- Review stock checks at the end of month for financial reports
- To prepare reports for the Hotel Manager for the need for new developments or changes to existing policies or objectives to keep abreast of market developments and new projects/services available
- University graduate will be an advantage
- Vocational Diploma in Body & Beauty therapy will be an advantage
- Prior experience with the SpaSoft system will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same role
- Previous experience working in a 5-star hotel environment is a must
- Previous experience working in the Middle East region will be an advantage
- Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.mandarinoriental.com.