About the job
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Responsible for the development of the female and male hair salons, Spa, fitness and boutique yearly budget
- Responsible for re-forecasting of the budget as and when is necessary
- Responsible for the financial performance of the spa and related departments
- Responsible for the compilation of the Spa monthly profit and loss account and statistics
- Develop Spa marketing plan and its activities together with the Director of Marketing Communications and be responsible for the execution of the plan
- Responsible for the development of marketing strategies for the Spa & Wellness department
- Perform annual performance reviews, encouraging and coaching the development of all the colleagues in the Spa & Wellness division
- Oversee the recruitment, induction, training development, appraisal and discipline of all spa & wellness colleagues
- Signoff on all Departmental Learning Checklists completed by Departmental Trainers to ensure that standards and procedures have been understood
- Pass on any learned knowledge from shows or training, thereby being an avenue for industry information
- University graduate will be an advantage
- Vocational Diploma in Body & Beauty therapy will be an advantage
- Prior experience with the SpaSoft system will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the same role
- Previous experience working in a 5-star hotel environment or a stand-alone Spa is a must
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!