About the job
Director of Marketing
This position is responsible for providing direction, guidance, and leadership to a marketing department. They typically manage the marketing of hotels and waterparks.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Overseeing the marketing department in the hotel and waterpark.
- Evaluating and developing hotel/waterpark marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts
- Develop and implement a marketing plan, including a promotional calendar and programs, new product introductions, and another marketing project.
- Working with the sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profit and market share while balancing guest satisfaction.
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media, and events
- Supervise a marketing team, including hiring, training, workloads, schedules, and deadlines
- Developing promotions with the advertising manager and identifying the potential guest.
- Understanding and developing budget and finance, including expenditure, research, and development appropriation, return on investment, and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and building market positioning.
- Organizing hotel conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree in Business Management/Sales & Marketing Management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar capacity with proven track records
- Proven Marketing campaign experience
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Arabic speaker will be preferred
- Experience in digital marketing forms such as social media, marketing, and content marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, PowerPoint, and outlook.