You will take the lead on the hotel’s financial strategy, operational performance, financial reporting, setting up & optimizing internal controls, team management & development, capital expenditure review & developing productive relationships with 3rd parties in the region. The role will work closely with the Hotel Manager, cross-functional Executive Team & Corporate Office to drive the performance of the hotel.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field & professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience at a managerial level that includes:
- Track record of driving hotel finance performance.
- Strong technical accounting, finance & taxation skills.
- Preparation, review, analysis & presentation of management & statutory reporting.
- Extensive Knowledge of hotel internal controls.
- Knowledge of budget process.
- Team Management, with ability to meet tight deadlines & coach team.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels.
- Rebranding/pre-opening experience & having set up and managed a cluster finance operation is an advantage.
- English skills: excellent verbal and written communication is required.
- Computer literate, including systems implementation & knowledge of Sun, Opera & Micros