About the job
- To Act as the point of contact across a number of outlets and provide day to day support including coaching and mentoring on how to drive OSN subscription sales.
- To assist and contribute to the achievement of the assigned monthly New Sales, Net Churn and Net Growth targets.
- To generate and submit daily reports on sales activities to the Sales Manager.
- To control and manage a number of tasks assigned by the Sales Manager and make sure that all tasks are achieved in a timely fashion.
- To gather information from the ground that can help us all bring in better solutions.
- To spend quality time at the sales locations to establish a communication bridge between us and the Partners.
- To ensure the learnings from the market reach various functional departments in OSN so they can help us improve the Sales channel performance.
- To listen to the Partner’s needs and documenting them so we can make the necessary improvements.
- To full compliance in implementing sales and marketing initiatives and ensuring all OSN business rules are followed.
- To ensure the performance of any offers and campaigns are reviewed.
- To maintain an excellent relationship with Partners in order to ensure that OSN remains their favorable business partner.
Qualifications, experience, skills and competencies
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Arabic / English speaker is preferable.
- Flexibility is essential, as the position includes shift work.
- Sales Targets oriented.
- Knowledge of the Pay TV industry is desirable.
- Proven Sales and Technical ability.
- Customer satisfaction orientated.