About the job
Our architects are trusted advisors, curious, customer-obsessed, highly collaborative and able to educate our customers in new ways of discovering, experimenting and learning about their business challenges and opportunities and how to solve them. We value your strong innovation mindset and your ability to create “postcards from the future” for our customers and enabling our customers to transform in innovative ways that they might not have believed was possible. You will be able to directly influence innovation and the quality of the products and services we deliver.
Our team prides itself on embracing a growth mindset, inspiring excellence, and encouraging everyone to share their unique viewpoints and be their authentic selves. Join us and help create life-changing innovations that impact billions around the world!
Our architects start by understanding the customer and the outcomes they want to achieve. They facilitate discussions to converge on the most appropriate solutions using the Microsoft Industry Cloud Solutions combined with partner offerings and provide technical direction to drive our customers to innovate and transform their enterprises.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to combine their creativity, customer focus and passion for our technology to deliver great solutions to their customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies, solutions and know how.
Architects are expected to demonstrate knowledge of Customer Engagement, Finance and Operations scenarios and offerings across the entire customer lifecycle, together with a critical focus on opportunity management, driving transformational results for our customers and Industry Solutions.
Customer-focused trusted advisor and partner
- Foster executive level, business decision maker and line of business relationships and conversations as a proven trusted advisor and partner.
- Actively lead and collaborate with customers to envision and deliver high quality, horizon-based, digital transformation opportunities and innovative solutions that align to high impact customer outcomes and objectives. The focus is on speed to value – defining, guiding and implementing innovation programs.
- Drive market-making transformational customer results by combining your deep knowledge of the industry and Microsoft Business Applications and leverage the entire Microsoft ecosystem as a game-changing force.
- Thought-leader with clear points of view in your respective industry and capability area. Customers will benefit from your learnings from multiple digital transformations and how you bring the best of Microsoft to them.
Business development / presales and delivery
- Experience in business development / presales and customer-facing roles and presenting complex topics tailored to specific audiences.
- Collaborate and consult with our customer account and sales teams to identify, pursue and shape future business development opportunities providing valuable input to the teams’ forward-looking industry-focused account plan for our strategic customers.
- Lead complex opportunities to deliver scalable propositions that drive profitable business results and maximize business value.
- Translate business value and outcomes into a scalable solution blueprint consisting of business and technology capabilities for inclusion in contracts and/or statements of work. Be able to reliably estimate the work in collaboration with our partners and offshore / nearshore teams.
- As part of our delivery model, play a key role in engaging and leveraging our nearshore / offshore teams including important relationships with our other domains and solution areas, product teams, global teams and approved partners.
- Align the governance of our solutions in our deliver models assisting or providing solution integrity oversight and decision making throughout the delivery lifecycle.
Industry and domain expertise
- Sound business applications knowledge in ERP, Field Service or CRM transformation experience using major vendor solutions in the context of digital transformation and /or innovation programs.
- Demonstrate sound industry knowledge and experience in Public Sector.
- Experience of being part of the implementation of a transformation program.
- Experience of working within one of the “big 4” consulting firms.
- Passionate about technology trends, both enterprise and consumer.
Creativity, Growth Mindset and Critical Thinking
- Able to prepare and facilitate design thinking workshops that lead to discovering opportunities, prioritizing business impacts, customer business outcomes. Guide customers in how to define, design and implemented rapid speed to value innovation programs and opportunities.
- Be comfortable with navigating uncertainty and ambiguity to improve customer business outcomes using a human-centered design approach. Demonstrate and apply your knowledge using frameworks, tools and techniques such as outcome chains, value models, three horizons roadmaps, customer journey maps, service design, design thinking / double diamond approaches and more.
- Critical thinking and writing skills with excellent verbal communication in English. Additional languages are appreciated.
- Able to communicate effectively with business, non-technical and technical audiences
- Deep curiosity to understand others and their point of view with high emotional intelligence.
- We teach what we need to learn the most therefore knowledge sharing is part an important part of our impact and contribution.
- Apply a beginner’s mind – Learn it all rather than know it all mindset as part of our growth mindset culture.
- Passion for learning about new approaches to innovation and how technologies enable our customer outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field solid history and track record in technology solutions, practice development, architecture, consulting, and/or technology domain (e.g., Security)