Working with end-users and stakeholders, carry out the coordinated organization, direction and implementation of a dossier of complex and valuable projects across Digital to achieve outcomes and benefits of strategic importance to the department and, ultimately the organization.
- Ensure that project roadmap and strategies are aligned with the overall vision and strategic objectives of Digital through constant iteration and interaction with stakeholders (Product Managers in Digital, as well as involved managers from other departments).
- Coordinate projects and their interdependencies by focusing on and applying the Agile framework. Team with Product Managers and Product Owners to progress ongoing projects and initiatives across all Digital Business Units from development to implementation to ensure that they are completed to a consistently high standard, on time, within budget and that objectives are met. Coordinate and prioritise resources across projects, manage connections, interdependencies and shared components to ensure that the project overcomes roadblocks and realises its financial benefits.
- Develop and control budgets and operating plans and write project funding proposals and funding plan which is supported, sustainable, and which will guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services and maximize return on investment.
- Maintain detailed project management documentation including project plans, Gantt charts, design and project briefs, performance and change requests, resourcing updates, specification and performance against budget to ensure that all projects are on track and in the budget.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly reporting of project status throughout their lifecycle and communicate to all stakeholders (involved departments and senior leadership, including SVP Digital) via meetings and reports. Publish monthly project milestone updates to relevant stakeholders, ensuring communication on an ongoing basis so that changing circumstances and project requirements are understood.
- Maintain flexibility across projects so that modifications, redefinition, acceleration and termination of projects can be done in line with competitive and organization changes in the business landscape.
- Perform other responsibilities as direct by the Management.
- The applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- You must have a minimum of 6 years of job-related experience.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communications skills. Also possess good analytical, interpersonal skills and a proven team player.
- PMP or Project management qualification
- Deep understanding of current market conditions including competition landscape
- Experience working in more than one geographical region
- Exposure to a multi-cultural work environment Prior airline/consultancy experience
- Team leadership and management experience.
- Budgeting, analytical and reporting skills for creating summaries for Top management. Practical knowledge and experience of Agile principles, particularly Scrum methodology supervisory or managerial role.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.