Join our Smart Infrastructure Digital Enterprise Business division as the Digital Enterprise Sales Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Key Relationships: Region Business Stakeholders, Portfolio team, Region Business Product Owners, Internal & External Partners, Prospects/Customers
Critical Dimensions: Digital Sales & Solutions Lead has a wide responsibility on all Digital Enterprise Business activities, drives innovation through proper customer engagement and ensures the provision of appropriate portfolio and resources.
The role governs, supports and represents the sales activities of the business line to achieve best results for both digital offerings (i.e. SaaS) and enablement of additional regional business.
The role is responsible to drive and buildup of digital competencies and to ensure adherence of the company strategy with local management.
The role is the thought leader of the organization in term of Digital Value Proposition, actively engage and influence the market (Planners, Consultants, High end customers) according to the company strategy and offerings.
The role will be measured on the DEB Portfolio/SaaS volume and Digital Value-Added Services.
The role leverages centralized existing country resources as much as possible and support from the regional DEB organization.
The Digital Sales & Solutions Lead will support to employ a standardized methodology that includes customer perspectives, industry trends, competitive analysis, and technology disruptions to create holistic country digitalization business and taking in consideration our digital buildings solutions.
The Digital Sales & Solutions Lead will also help customers understand how they can best apply digital transformation to achieve their business objectives. The Digital Sales & Solutions Lead will have an annual business target and will report to the country Head of Solutions and Services and Head of Digital Enterprise Business ME Zone.
Main Purpose: Develop the market for Siemens digital solutions by identifying customers in the Qatar region and grow the digital enterprise business. Lead digital sales and business development activity to actively build the pipeline working jointly with the sales team in the country. Act as the single point of contact for all digital sales and solution activity for the sales team in Qatar and advocate digital solution selling.
- Develop and implement a Digital Building strategy in coordination with country RSS management and zone DEB management
- Promote and sell new business models based on SaaS and Digital Value-Added Services
- Develop strategic IT/Digital and Industry partners to strengthen overall offering
- Gather and maintain business intelligence which includes key customer pain points, technology innovations, and competitors’ Digitalization portfolio
- Organize and manage cocreation workshops with our customers, to develop new digitalization solutions / tools / applications to help fulfill customers’ business KPIs
- Thought leader in Digital Building / Digitalization by working together with Marketing/ Communications. This includes trade shows, conferences, meetings with industry analysts, and media engagements (online and offline)
- Provides a continuous support of the sales organization’s financial and strategic objectives
- Consult sales organization, engineers and project managers on portfolio, standards, tools and processes
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering and relevant Technology degrees
- Professional certifications in relevant subjects