About the job
About The Role
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Digital & Marketing team in Doha, Qatar as Digital Direct Manager. This role is expected to manage the planning and execution of Digital Direct activities within the assigned Region. Takes a leading role in positioning QR.com as the customer’s preferred booking channel by ensuring relevant products and functionalities are available/sellable on the website and/or mobile apps. Ensures long-term growth of the online direct channel by displaying preferential content and inventory, key online developments and innovations in the industry. Research, identify and implements new partnerships with businesses within and outside the airline industry in order to provide exclusive benefits for digital direct bookers and enable channel shift from third party to digital direct channel
- Support and implement the regional Digital Direct strategy for the assigned region, by providing regionalized inputs and insights to ensure relevance to the market context.
- Work with Manager Digital and Marketing and Regional Team to develop a Digital Direct only campaign strategy aimed at serving preferential content, fares, products and features to make QR.com and QR App the customers’ preferred booking channel.
- Monitoring closely the day to day Digital Direct operations of the team, ensuring that the team is aligned with the established processes and timelines and provides regular tracking and reports to the leadership teams in the Regions and Head Office.
- Design, and develop product positioning and messaging for new and current products that differentiate QR.com in terms of price, quality and specific focus markets. Manage the full portfolio of products and define the advertising channels, exclusive deals, preferential inventory in cooperation with Revenue Management.
- Monitor the daily operational processes and procedures of Digital Direct and working with the Regional Digital Marketing teams to ensure that all campaigns / activities that are planned are aimed at driving sales to QR.com.
- Continually identifying new trends and opportunities to implement & promote the direct online experience for our customers and achieve clear recognition as one of the leading direct travel propositions at Regional level analyzing consumer demand and behavior effectively.
- Market new and existing products through campaigns in an effort to influence conversion rate, sales and drive profitability for the direct channel.
- Identify and implement leisure and Corporate CUGs via new partnerships, aiming at increasing online revenue through Digital Channels.
- Keep abreast with the latest products and technologies available in the travel industry and suggest implementation of new features, enhancements, products and content, especially on mobile app, aimed at providing a differentiated unique experience and generating incremental direct revenue for the region.
- Develop and cascade best practices of Digital Direct processes with various stakeholders (in assigned region)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 6 years of job-related experience
- Strong experience required in Marketing as well as Digital
- Previous positions in a managerial Marketing role are required.
- Previous experience in Digital marketing is essential
- Overall Marketing fundamentals including Brand awareness techniques
- Loyalty marketing techniques
- Corporate business acquisition
- Strategic thinking
- Digital marketing techniques and advanced Mar-tech knowledge
- In depth knowledge of all digital channels and sub-channels
- Expertise in Acquisition, Converstion and Retention techniques
- Expertise in all digital tracking and monitoring aspects as well as reporting tools
- Command of English language