To develop high-quality digital copy for use on qatarairways.com and Qatar Airways’ digital channels for promotional or non-promotional content, contributing to the overall Qatar Airways online experience. Ensure all content on qatarairways.com is compliant with the brand tone of voice and adheres to the company’s communication strategy and writing guidelines.
- Contribute to the creation of digital content for Qatar Airways’ direct channels (qataraiways.com, the mobile app), as well as digital media, emails, banners, social media, and search ads & other platforms in order to enhance the online experience for our customers.
- Collaborate and provide support to the product development teams on projects by creating content for all online digital touchpoints including but not limited to the online booking flow, online check-in, flight status, manage booking, profiles and all other transactional pages on the website.
- Quality assurance of content produced which includes proof-reading and checking written as well as other forms of content for clarity and to ensure compliance with brand communication guidelines.
- Create content for campaigns while personalizing the copy according to the channel & audience using the best practices and guidelines for each specific online channel which adhering to character limitations and ensuring the relevance of the content once used on visuals.
- Create an editorial calendar of content and campaign content to be developed each month.
- Collaborate with the Design team to develop innovative and creative campaigns and content ideas that are share-worthy and can be hosted on the website as well as promoted on a multitude of E-marketing channels.
- Create content for targeted experiences on the website to give customers a personalized experience. Create or review destination content hosted on the website to promote Qatar Airways’ destinations worldwide. This will include content that is a destination based as well as content that is generic to the type of destination (beaches/outdoor) or on a regional basis.
- Enhance the off-the-shelf campaign library by adding more content and copy that is themed around seasons/occasions/trends and customer interests to enhance the ‘ready for use’ library that is available to stations for a quick time to market.
- Create and maintain the FAQ database of questions and answers.
- Create documentation on the guidelines and the Do’s and Don’ts for web content.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
In order to be able to perform in this role, you must have a Bachelors’s Degree or Equivalent with a Minimum of 4 years of job-related experience OR High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 5 years of job-related experience.
- Command of English language.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technology trends.
- Must be team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and work towards delivering project deadlines.
- Demonstrate a core understanding of the E-commerce and digital environment and customer touchpoints.
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, or Arts (English Language).
- Professional qualifications in Advertising/Copywriting and Creative writing.
- Experience as a copywriter or writer creating content for various media, blogs, online sales channels or advertising agencies.
- Proven track record (Portfolio) of producing high-quality.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.