About The Role
We are hiring a copy editor to develop high quality digital content for use on qatarairways.com and Qatar Airways’ digital channels, contributing to the overall Qatar Airways online experience.
Other Duties Would Include
- Contribute to the creation of digital content for Qatar Airways’ direct channels (qataraiways.com, the mobile app), as well as digital media, emails, banners, social media, and search ads & other platforms in order to enhance the online experience for our customers.
- Collaborate and provide support to the product development teams on projects by creating content for all online digital touchpoints including but not limited to the online booking flow, online check in, flight status, manage booking, profiles and all other transactional pages on the website.
- Quality assurance of content produced which includes proof-reading and checking written as well as other forms of content for clarity and to ensure compliance with brand communication guidelines.
- Ensuring all content on qatarairways.com is compliant with the brand tone of voice and adheres to the company’s communication strategy and writing guidelines.
- Create content for campaigns while personalizing the copy according to the channel & audience using the best practices and guidelines for each specific online channel which adhering to character limitations and ensuring the relevance of the content once used on visuals.
- Create an editorial calendar of content and campaign content to be developed each month.
- Collaborate with the Design team to develop innovative and creative campaigns and content ideas that are share-worthy and can be hosted on the website as well as promoted on a multitude of E -marketing channels. Create content for targeted experiences on the website to give customers a personalized experience. Create or review destination content hosted on the website to promote Qatar Airways’ destinations worldwide. This will include content that is destination based as well as content that is generic to the type of destination (beaches/outdoor) or on a regional basis.
- Enhance the off-the-shelf campaign library by adding more content and copy that is themed around seasons/occasions/trends and customer interests to enhance the ‘ready for use’ library that is available to stations for a quick time to market.
- Create and maintain the FAQ database of questions and answers.
- Create documentation on the guidelines and the Do’s and Don’ts for web content.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed b the Head of the Department.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Enablement Team.
Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, or Arts (English Language) is preferred.
- Professional qualifications in Advertising/Copywriting and Creative writing.
- Experience as a copywriter or writer creating content for various media, blogs, online sales channels or advertising agencies.
- Proven track record (Portfolio) of producing high-quality content.
- Command of English language.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technology trends.
- Must be team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and work towards delivering project deadlines.
- Demonstrate core understanding of the Ecommerce and digital environment and customer touchpoints is a must.
- Understanding of social media and considerations.
- Command of Classical Arabic is a plus.