About the role
This role is responsible for the assurance of high-quality content and customer-facing communication on all Qatar Airways digital properties. This person in this role is the gatekeeper and approver for content on Qatar Airways’ digital touchpoints, ensuring the best online user experience.
Other operational duties would include:
- Lead efforts on UX content creation, review, approval and sign-off for different streams including Product Development, Campaigns, Loyalty and other customer-facing communication.
- Develop the communication guidelines for digital content style guides for the different touchpoints and channels (including website, mobile app, banners, newsletters, social media, and others).
- Establish the processes and ways of working with the different business departments depending on support levels required.
- Work with the sales teams to incorporate qatarairways.com USPs and entice conversion.
- Work with the product teams to ensure the delivery of UX-friendly copy with key messages.
- Establish qatarairways.com as a source of travel inspiration through different projects.
- Increase customer engagement, loyalty and lifetime value through personalised content delivery on Qatar Airways’ digital platforms.
- Adopt content creation strategies to improve the customer experience and increase customer loyalty and retention.
- Develop an understanding and a mapping of customers’ needs and triggers throughout their journey on qatarairways.com and the mobile app and establish content personalisation principles to target customers with relevant communication at each of these journey points.
- Support with global campaign launches through synthesising campaign propositions into key value propositions relevant to different target customer groups, and develop personalised campaign communication accordingly for offers, content and products.
- Coordinate digital copy and content development for destination marketing, product and services USPs and synthesise the information to deliver to customers at appropriate times in their digital journey.
- Create, manage and adapt existing and new customer segmentation strategies to attract and retain valuable customer segments.
- Analyse reports to draw conclusions on effectiveness of messaging and build on the results.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Enablement Team
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of job-related experience
- Experience in a creative content development role
- Experience with customer segmentation and targeted communication strategies