About the job
As Digital Channel Specialist, you will support the product manager to ensure customers receive a fantastic experience over all digital payment channels. You will have P&L responsibility for the Digital payment channel revenue line and expected to maximize the margin from payments and remittance transactions.
With us you will be responsible to..
- Leading planning & review sessions of product roadmap
- Work collaboratively with the project management team to develop product objectives and define scope
- Engage technology teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods and schedules
- Partner with vendors on the user experience and implementation/support of digital products and channels
- Manage feedback process between technology, marketing. Channel, segments and the vendors.
- Forecast – Provide projections for expected value of transactions to ensure accurate funding of accounts and Forex procurement
- Transaction processing and settlement – Ensure effective settlement of transactions with partner banks, remittance partners and merchants. Provide support to Treasury and Ops to investigate and close pending transactions
- Support queries from regulator, banking partners and remittance partners
Apply if you have..
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent discipline
- Certifications in Treasury management will be an advantage
- Usage of Bloomberg and Reuters platforms to track Forex
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a treasury role in a banking and financial institution
- Experience in successfully managing E2E Product lifecycle especially with fintechs or digital payment products
- Product management or product design, with a focus on software products and technologies
- Demonstrated experience working across many departments to get work done
- Good understanding of banking, remittances, settlement, forex trading, covering, future and options
- Local experience and understanding of Qatar Central Bank regulations is expected
- Good communication skills. Bi-lingual (English and Arabic) will be an advantage.