Duties and Responsibilities.
- Speaking to patients to learn about their health goals and dietary needs, preferences, and restrictions.
- Developing nutrition plans for clients.
- Compiling information and tracking client progress towards their health goals.
- Entering patient information patient database.
- Keeping informed about the latest discoveries in nutrition.
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly assessments of clients and adapt nutrition plans as needed
Requirements and qualifications:
- Should have the relevant educational certificates
- MUST have Qatar QHCP license for a Dietitian.
- Should have at least 5 years’ experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Passionate about healthy living.
- Should at least be multilingual; fluency in Arabic is a plus.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills