About the job
This role is responsible for creating strategic design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. The role’s designs are required for a huge variety of brands, products and activities, such as websites, advertising, catalogs, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, Eg. – giving organization a visual ‘brand’. This role works to a brief agreed with the internal clienteles and group marketing manager. This role is also responsible of developing creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives and in achieving the medium to long term objectives of the group marketing division.
- Bachelor of Arts or Fine Arts or any Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design is a must
- At least 6 years’ experience in the same field of which at least 3 – 4 years should be as a creative designer in a multi-national / regional company and/or prestigious advertising agency.
- Certified and advance experience in usage of Adobe software, Maya, Flash, Corel software, MS editing tools, Web editing and designing software etc. is a must.
- Must have knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in production of visual advertisings with precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- Excellent English communication skills both oral and written
- Must possess skills in Graphic Design, Layout, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to details, Deadline Oriented, and most importantly skills in handling rejection
- Ability to communicate effectively with computerised graphic methods and Illustration skills is a must
- Professional knowledge and skill levels are kept up to date in order to meet the needs of the position
- Supervisory experience is preferred