About The Role
WSP is looking to appoint Deputy Manager – Quality for one of our major infrastructure projects in Qatar.
Key Objectives Of The Role
- Shall be responsible for overseeing the implementation and operation of the Project’s quality plans at all levels
- Analyze quality performance utilizing statistical and analytical tools and methods
- Ensure on-time processing of non-conformance reports
- Coordinate with the Authority’s representatives, contractors, and subcontractors relating to quality trends, performance, and corrective actions
- Verify conformance and productivity of quality management system through audits and surveys
- Interact with contractors and clients teams to optimize documentation related to quality and inspection checks
We’d Love To Hear From You If You Have
- Minimum of fourteen (14) years experience of managing Quality Control/Assurance activities of which the last seven (7) years shall include the experience of major international/regional Roads, Infrastructure and Drainage projects
- Minimum education requirements are a Bachelor`s degree in Engineering / Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Qatar Construction Standards will be an advantage
- Management Qualification certified as BS OSHAS 18001/ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor, implementation and continuous improvement, Relevant Training Attendance.
- Strong communication skills in English (Arabic would be an advantage)
What if we can?
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first-class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.