To ensure the maximum availability of equipment for hire, including the maintenance and servicing of equipment in line with Aggreko’s procedures.
- Perform all routine maintenance and equipment repairs related to Aggreko equipment but not limited to, ensuring all work is completed to the highest quality in line with Aggreko standards and procedures whilst ensuring accurate and precise information is reported through the current ERP system.
- Complete all service related documentation inline with Aggreko process maps in a timely matter.
- Assist with site installation (to designed layout), commissioning and decommissioning to acceptable Aggreko standards if needed.
- React effectively to technical support of field equipment breakdowns in timely manner in and out of working hours when required.
- Adhere to Global Service Centre Standards (GSCS) within working environment at all times.
- Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities.
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
- Any other duties considered related essential for effective operations and service as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or acceptable equivalent qualifications/experience
- Has knowledge and experience in electrical field
- Availability to travel as and when required
- Possession of valid local Driving License as per the need of the business
- Site/Depot based job requiring both technical and manual work to be conducted in all weather and terrain
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience Proficiency in local language
- Able to follow instruction both verbal and written as required for the related tasks including technical / work instructions
- Able when requested to provide or demonsrate a basic level of technical knowledge relating to their job role and associated activities via assesment or other means.
- Basic level of technical knowledge relating to the job role and its associated activities
- Able to acquire the desired results in all associatted training provided by Aggreko
- Able to complete engineering tasks set but may require guidance and support from others to achieve them
- Able to make straight forward decisions relating to own work activity but regular supervision is required
- Able to communicate technical knowledge to others relating to the job role and associated activities when required
- Acts responsibly toward own HSE responsibilities across own work activities and supports others in maintaining HSE standards
- High level of commitment and loyalty
- Quality oriented with attention to details and capable of working to deadlines
- Capable of working on his/her own initiative
- Able to work long hours in demanding conditions