Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Boutique Director in defining the yearly strategic plan for the network and preparing the yearly budgets of the department
- Follow up on daily sales vs monthly/yearly target and take action when necessary
- Coordinate with suppliers, contractors, logistics and merchandising in regards of opening, closing and/or renovation
- Maintain smooth relationships with the suppliers and business partners to implement partnership
- Attend Managers’ meetings to review the shops performance and provide regular feedback to Division manager
- Ensure the best level of customer service
- Manage, engage, and guide the team reporting to him/her
- Set the objectives and budgets for own team members and ensure their accomplishment
- Responsible for coaching and training own team members
- 5+ years of retail experience in Fine jewellery and watches required, preferably with at least 2 years of management.
- Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
- Strong knowledge of the luxury industry
- Demonstration of own initiative
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and management skills.