Join our Team
The Four Seasons team thrives in an environment that is warm, dynamic, fast-paced and responsive to business priorities. We look for talent who share the Golden Rule – people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. On offer is the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential, professional growth and a supporting platform to excel with a real sense of pride in work well done. Join Four Seasons to experience a globally recognized culture of connection, craftsmanship and character, based on a fundamental belief in the power of people.
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Doha:-
Gazing over the Arabian Gulf, with a private beach and marina curving at its feet, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a traveler’s haven fashioned to the finest international standards. It is the centerpiece of Doha’s outstanding waterfront landmark, the West Bay business and residential complex. Four Seasons is home to 237 guest rooms overlooking land and sea, nearly a quarter of which are suites. With refreshing contemporary elegance, the accommodations are enhanced by carefully detailed comforts and 21st-century conveniences.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example, we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- Ensure your section is kept to the highest standard of cleanliness. To ensure that each member of your team is fully conversant and comply with the Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations.
- To initiate new ideas for menus, garnishes etc.
- Ensure your section and fridges are kept clean and that there is a proper rotation of stock in your fridges.
- To ensure you give a proper hand over to the next shift and that all the mise-en-place is in order before you finish your duty and before you go on your days off.
- To assist with any other requests as instructed by Chef Incharge
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Degree/Diploma Holder, preferably in Culinary.
- 2-4 years of experience Supervisory or Management experience.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Deeply instilled values-based company culture
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage