About the job
Doha Marketing Services Company W.L.L. (DOMASCO), an overseas joint venture of the reputable UAE-based Al Futtaim Group, has been operating business in Qatar for 15 years and has sole distribution rights for Honda, Volvo cars and trucks, reputed brands of watches and electronics such as Raymond Weil, Casio and Sanyo as well as Yanmar marine engines in the country.
The primary focus of the Dealer Sales Executive is to generate and handle sales through hypermarkets, dealers and customers.
The main duties within the role include the following:
- Arrange for getting product listing, display space, participation in promotions at hypermarkets/dealers.
- Continuous monitoring of competitors’ activities and provide feedback to Head of Sales and Marketing (HSM) for forming/changing strategy on pricing/promotions/product introductions
- Timely submission of invoices and payment collection.
- Daily sales monitoring of Merchandisers posted at hypermarkets and report exception to Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Continuous PR with hypermarkets/Dealer personnel for smooth business operations.
- Coordination with warehouse/service/installation teams on regular basis to ensure completion of delivery/installation of units.
- Prepare new schemes/offers in consultation with HSM on a periodic basis and ensure implementation at hypermarkets/dealer outlets.
- Resolve customer complaints in coordination/consultation with service team.
- Ensure renewal of annual trade agreements with hypermarkets/dealers.
- Scout of new business opportunities in terms of expanding B2B and B2C customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Essential to have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position handling hypermarkets/dealers business in Qatar market
- Must have good command of the English language. Knowledge of written & oral Arabic will be a definite advantage
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to show initiative
- Competent to analyses market situation and be able to assess customer requirements independently
- Ability to deal effectively with pressure and stress
- Possess organization and time management skills with demonstrated ability to follow sales process
- Good knowledge of MS Office products