About the job
Involves working as a part of the Qatar Post IT team, representing the internal IT function and working closely with the chosen Systems Integrator, with overall accountability for the creation and support of project environments, in accordance with project plans.
Oracle Database Release 12
- Oracle Applications (ideally E-Business Suite or Siebel)
- Oracle backup and recovery processes
- High availability, resilience and failover best practices and processes
- Database sizing and performance monitoring and tuning
- Environment preparation and cloning
- Data security
- Adhering to information security policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of Qatar Post information and information processing facilities (i.e.: applications, systems, infrastructure, network, etc.) within the IT environment.
- Adhere Qatar Post quality, health, safety, physical security and environment policies and procedures to maintain adequate practices during the day today activities.
Knowledge / Skills Required
- Oracle certified Applications DBA
- Oracle certified DBA 12C or above
- Secondary Skill
- SQL Server DBA
- Exposure to any of the ETL tools will be an advantage
- Total a minimum of 3 years managing a production environment