The data Entry & Validation Intern/Operator will join QMIC Operations & Delivery team to enhance the quality of map-based applications & services offered by QMIC.
The candidate will play a key role in reviewing and updating map-based data and info in accordance with specific guidelines and processes.
General duties will include:
- Compiling, verifying the accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for map-based data entries.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking the output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete entries.
- The applicant should have skills and experience in these areas:
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Good proficiency with navigating online maps
- Good knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Arabic is highly preferred
- Good English communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Experience working independently or as part of a team and collaborative environment.