The Pearl Gates Luxury Realty
Data Entry & CRM specialist is responsible for developing, executing, and growing The Pearl Gates’s CRM programs so we know our clients, and can anticipate and meet their communication and servicing needs. The position is responsible for creating a personalized, emotional connection with our clients and driving increased engagement frequency.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job’s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Receiving calls from clients and handle after-sales queries
- Keeping a record of contacts, accounts and orders.
- Answer telephone calls and emails from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Follow up with existing clients for different processes and keeping a record of the same.
- Ability to create and navigate between reports and dashboards
- Upload Property details into our marketing platforms & CRM
- Define new ways to grow our guest database and increase the richness of our profiles. Drive sign-up rates and data capture through our digital tactics.
- Mine for insights within client data and develop new ways to segment our client’s database and leverage tools to drive personalization and increase level of engagement.
- Create and execute the omni-channel messaging calendar inclusive of email, SMS, and push to optimize the client’s path to engage. Develop & execute holistic testing strategy to increase engagement across each channel.
- Develop an ecosystem of automated, trigger-based customer journeys that re-engage clients and increase conversion.
- Lead relationships with third-party partners and manage development budgets
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field required; String knowledge in CRMs or related technical field desirable
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Ability to demonstrate and teach The Pearl Gates’ Mission, Values, and Culture
- Strong knowledge of digital disciplines and platforms, including mobile, web, email, SMS, social media
- Demonstrated ability in product development, innovation, and audience adoption
- Demonstrated ability to work on cross-functional teams as well as with external agencies
- Strong analytical skills to identify and apply appropriate metrics to database
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Computer/technology skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media Platforms, and Internet Research
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Strong creative skills to continuously generate original and value-added ideas
To apply for this job please visit thepearlgates.com.