We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
To support the store and the inventory controller in his mission to accurately maintain the store inventory integrity and to provide the highest possible service levels to our internal and external customers.
Your Main Job Responsibilities Will Include
- Input data to maintain core systems and to ensure accurate and timely processing.
- Proactively recommend, support and embrace changes in the Service and assist in implementing innovative approaches to the business processes.
- Creating all container manifests for goods receiving and hand over manifest and labels to the checking team.
- Performing all system-related goods receiving functions.
- Completing all system entries for internal transfers to the specified locations and bins on a daily basis.
- Creating a packing list and confirming all outbound shipments and preparing the necessary release documents after checking the physical stock.
- Sending orders to the retail warehouse.
- Sending all documentation to the sales team pertaining to in deliveries to prepare the sales space for replenishment.
- Provide support to the implementation of changes and improvements to the service.
- Filing of all documents for further reference as per audit guidelines
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: High School/Trade School Graduate.
Minimum Experience: 1 to 2 years in a similar role or Customer Service
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation and excellent personal organization
- Numerical skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility and punctuality
- Knowledge of NAVISION operating system will be an advantage