About the job
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Doha, Qatar; İstanbul, Turkey; Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in selling data analytics software or solutions.
- Experience with the global analytics market and how to apply it locally.
- Experience working with market leading BI Front-end, Data Analytics Middleware, or Back-end Data Warehouse technologies.
- Understanding of Cloud Data Analytics stack ( i.e Hadoop/Spark Data lakes, SQL Data Warehouses, Data Streaming, ETL, Data governance, Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, OLAP, Data science framework, BigQuery, Looker etc.).
- Ability to translate business value to technology at C-level, and act as a thought leader in the data analytics topics.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy.
About The Job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Our team of engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals work with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company’s mission to organize the world’s information to make it universally accessible and useful. In this role, you will create and execute the Data Analytics sales strategy to be successful in a highly-competitive environment. As a member of the Google Cloud team, your focus will be on customers and prospects who have an opportunity to run Data Analytics workloads on Google Cloud Platform. You will advocate for the innovative power of our data products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Generate a plan to ensure broad data analytics engagement into new Google Cloud accounts.
- Land new data analytics workloads in existing Google Cloud accounts and accelerate data analytics consumption for key accounts with ramping data analytics spend.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers as the data analytics subject matter expert, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Develop sales strategies to be successful at accelerating deal cycles in a very competitive environment.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to grow the business with new data analytics customers and workloads.