Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analytics role focused on Snoonu businesses, with a leadership element to oversee Analytics across-markets.
- Enable market-wide visibility for on business metrics across multiple business lines.
- Support local functions for business-as-usual data-driven operations.
- Strategic problem solving and root cause analysis through analytical methods.
- Optimize for cross-market collaboration to drive efficient and scalable analytical solutions.
- Develop cross-domain and cross-functional knowledge about Snoonu business, products, and operations through working with vast volumes of data.
- Develop and uphold best practices with respect to change management, documentation, and data protocols.
- Perform and drive internal analytics to continuously refine how we operate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related technical fields.
- 3+ years of experience in data-centric roles, with strong working knowledge in SQL and Python.
- Experience with web programming and/or building web applications is a plus for developing web-based data products.
- Cognizant of coding best practices and performance tuning.
- Experience with working with Presto or similar Big Data engines.
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI tools.
- Strong problem solver, able to investigate and resolve issues independently.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver work around quickly to ensure business as usual.
- Analytical and independent problem solver. Meticulous with high attention to detail.
- Strong communicator with the ability to switch hats between data/technical speak and business/layperson speak.