Would you like to be part of a team where you help customers use the latest technology? Where you receive cutting edge training? And, where you’re empowered to make a difference?
Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) need enthusiastic people like you to provide technical direction to our customers to help them realise their full potential, helping them ensure their IT projects are well designed and their environments are optimised and healthy.
With your ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with customers, you will get to interact with enterprise scale organisations and provide technical direction to them when they have been impacted by a cybersecurity incident. Your technology and information security knowledge will enable our customers to tactically recover from cyber incidents and strategically improve their security posture, in line with best practices.
You will strengthen and grow your technical knowledge as you will have the chance to embrace your passion for learning about and experimenting with new technologies. Working with customers across industries and geographic locations, you will become a trusted advisor to senior level decision makers and will have a substantial impact on their business.
Who we are
We are Microsoft Consulting Services, and are passionate about delivering Microsoft’s mission:
“to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more”.
We are aligned by technology domains across all Microsoft solution areas enabling us to create agile delivery teams, covering all Microsoft products. We are the team in Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) responsible for assisting customers in recovering from cybersecurity incidents, part of the Azure Cloud and AI domain.
We believe in the power of personal growth and development. We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. Don’t worry about what you don’t know; come and show us what you do know, and we will teach you the rest. We want to invest in you, your training and development.
You will regularly interact with our customers and provide them with professional, empathetic and practical guidance and advice when they are faced with cyber security incidents. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- providing technical direction to customers
- engaging in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value and end to end information technology security
- applying advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of solutions design to define appropriate customer solutions
- providing technical insight in sales pursuits
An experienced Architect in the cyber security space, you will have the opportunity to influence the success of our customers using the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of cybersecurity threats, including Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) and human-operated Ransomware.
- Practical experience of managing cybersecurity incidents and crisis management skills
- Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of incident response and recovery techniques.
- Experience in Pre-sales and delivery Consulting.
- Experience giving presentations to executive audiences and explaining the benefits of security technologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of the vendor landscape in security technologies
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies (Desirable)