About the job
Our mission is simply to transform how we live by connecting people with a technology that equips them with endless possibilities, to surpass norms and uplift communities, to create opportunities, and to do it proudly. We welcome talents, entrepreneurs, and creative minds to join us in this journey of becoming Qatar’s first Unicorn.
This Is How We Make a Difference, We
- Change the game through innovation – We are thought leaders in all our actions. We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring lasting positive impact.
- Act with integrity – We are honest, ethical, and trustworthy in everything we do.
- Fly, fail, fly – We embrace and learn from mistakes, and bounce back stronger.
- Lead by example – Be the change you want to see and take ownership.
- Support good vibes only!
The Main Purpose Of Your Role Is To
- Supervise daily performance and operations of the team to achieve key performance metrics
- Guide and manage agents to ensure 100% of coverage of customer requirements on channels (Phone, Chat, Social Media)
- Lead, coach and empower the customer success team to be successful in their roles
- Promote a culture of resolution based on knowledge and good practices, to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Follow up on policies and SOPs to avoid misalignment with company strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure visibility and alignment
- Assign task to agents based on contact influx, communication channels and other priorities
- Assign missed calls/chat to agents to follow-up with customers
- Generate weekly agent roster and scheduling
- Train agent on the SOPs and policies involved on the day to day operation
- Report agent’s uninformed absences to HOD, TL and HR
- Provide performance feedback to agents to ensure completion of tasks and other requirements such as: performance efficiency, quality of work and adherence of shift timing & uninformed absenteeism
Do you have some of these?
- Minimum academic qualifications: Bachelors (preferably BBA/ Computer Science/ related field)
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in managing/acting as CS executives of call centers, service centers or BPOs
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Should have good leadership skills, ability to guide junior team members
- Excellent in English and Arabic language (written, oral, and presentation)
- Able to use computers software efficiently including MS Office [Word, Excel, PowerPoint]
- Able to work in shifts