The Modern Communications Customer Success Manager is a new role in our Customer Success organization that is focused on the architecture, planning, enablement, and usage of Microsoft Modern Communications workloads including Microsoft Phone System, Voice Routing, Teams Voice, Calling, Meetings and Meetings Devices technologies.
We are looking for someone to partner with account-assigned Customer Success Managers to build intent and drive enablement with our top customers using Microsoft Modern Communications workloads. You have the responsibility to own and win Modern Communications workloads and intent in your assigned customers. This includes driving intent in licensed customers and capability building to accelerate time to usage.
- You will be the consumption subject matter expert with the ability to lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, design architecture, highlight integrations, and produce production-ready pilots for Teams Phone, Voice, Meetings, Calling and Devices ensuring customer security and compliance requirements are met.
- You will be responsible for having customer conversations on the benefits of the Microsoft Phone System, Calling Plans, Teams vs competitor products and business offerings.
- Guide the customer through Microsoft Solutions, Devices, Service and Partner offerings.
- Be able to guide a customer through the Skype for Business to Teams transition.
- Be able to map a customer business process and leverage Microsoft and Partner technology.
- Partner with various account members and look holistically at an account and make objective assessments.
- Be a strong team player through cross-team collaboration within CSU and other Microsoft teams and drive a sense of urgency.
- Identify and document consumption best practices and customer references to further grow the success at other clients and with other accounts teams.
- Meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators and targets set.
- We are looking for a passionate, forward-thinking, results-oriented individual contributor with exceptional operational discipline.
- Demonstrable years of experience in Unified Communications, Telephony, customer support, customer success management or technical discipline preferred.
- Deep experience with, and ability to explain key benefits, trade-offs, and architectures relating to network routing, telecommunication platforms; voice applications & integration and networks required.
- Technical experience with design, configuration and implementation of infrastructure in Microsoft Teams Meetings, Phone System, Direct Routing, Devices supporting Meeting Rooms Solutions (Microsoft Surface Hub & OEM Devices) and Calling, interoperability with 3rd party Meetings & Phone System solutions and management required.
- Knowledge of benefits of Teams vs competitor products and business offerings
- Understand the business transformation, and quickly pivot to how Teams can accelerate and enable that transformation
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process and needs to product capability and solution areas.
- Ability to Influence key executives and stakeholders within a customer
- Ability to work in an incubation style set up, contribute to the overall strategy and work independently.
- Desire and ability to grow and shift technical skills and aptitude as solutions evolve.
- Ability to shift conversation and delivery between business executives and IT decision-makers.
- Client-facing solutions delivery experience is preferred