About the role
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Customer Services Team in Doha as a Customer Services Coordinator. The role includes:
- Assisting the Line Manager in the department’s administrative functions and activities, providing support to identify, plan and acquire required manpower, equipment and other resources for the department’s effective and efficient service delivery.
- Providing outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationships as well as interacting with customers, providing information to inquiries relating to the services of Cargo.
- Receiving and processing orders, providing information concerning changes, pricing in service and shipping.
- Maintaining database of customer, communication and documents.
- Perform other department duties related to his/ her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Working knowledge of cargo operations and processes
- At least 2 years of experience in aviation, preferably within air cargo industry
- Good problem solving skills with strong motivation to learn
- Fluency in written and spoken English