You will be responsible for providing consistent, quality service and exceptional assistance to all customers at the designated areas such as (but not limited to) check-in counters, boarding gates, transfer desk, INAD, back offices, ramp, Lost & Found, crew terminal, and special handling section in line with the agreed service standards and procedures with our airline customers.
- Projecting a caring and service-oriented image, which entails warm, hospitable, and pleasant attitude to ensure proper handling of all passengers including special assistance, to meet total customer satisfaction.
- Follow the standard operating procedures (SOP) laid down by the department and customer airlines; consistently apply the established service standards to ensure department’s compliance with ISO standards and the agreed Service Level Agreement with the customer airline.
- Handle assigned Flight/Area as per duty allocation, SOP and work instructions:
- Check-In passengers following QAS Standards and Procedures
- Floor Walking and Queue management
- Managing flow at Immigration/Security Screening point
- Hand baggage control
- Lost & Found
- Boarding passengers
- Transfer desk
- Special Handling
- Documentation and administration assignments
- Passenger Arrivals and Baggage Services
- Porterage Services
- Crew Terminal
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of High School Qualification and 1 year of job-related experience or Bachelor’s Degree with no prior job-related experience
- Command of English language
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Experience/Good working knowledge of Departure Control Systems/Macs/Sabre/Altea.
- Completed advanced courses or equivalent in Passenger Handling and Customer Services such as Introduction to Civil Aviation, Airport Passenger Handling and Check-in systems.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Arabic – Written/Spoken or other language added advantage.