About the job
- Responsibilities are to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers.
- Providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Previous experience in a customer support role (Dealing with VIP guests)
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems/ Microsoft office and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must be available to join immediately
- Must have Qatar Driving license
- Bachelors / Higher diploma.