An exciting opportunity to join the Qatar Aircraft Catering Company. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that flights are dispatched, loaded and hi-loaders depart as per the agreed dispatch schedule and galley-loading plan. Responsible to ensure that all functions carried out within HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) standards and ramp safety procedures by utilizing Service Delivery resources in proper way to cover all operational activities as per the agreed timeline with customers.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Staff supervision, operational functions, uplift management, on-time performance, customer liaison, outstation communication to ensure that the business provided our customers with high standard service.
- Supervision and Handling of any complex, long haul, VIP, charter flights, as and when required by the operations in order to ensure that we handed over the catering order on time.
- Monitoring and adherence to Ramp Safety and Marshalling procedures of High Loaders while performing airside duties in order to ensure that the Service Delivery staffs is implementing the ramp safety requirements.
- Ensures no deviation in quality of service or customer standards by following the food safety procedures and the agreed standards between QACC and its customers.
- Coordinate implementation of actions plans in the event of operational emergencies/ Manpower requirement/Aircraft Changes/Hi Loader Technical issues.
- Prepare concise reports with facts and figures in case of flight delays/accident/incident or any operational Emergencies. Prepares management reports (ex. attendance, HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point), KPI’s and labour) as required.
- To complete any investigation of Customer/ Staff Complaints /Voyage Reports and other department’s complaint and suggest a preventive/corrective action to avoid recurrence.
You should have at least a High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma and 3 years of job related experience or Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of job-related experience. It is highly beneficial if you have worked in a large catering environment or a five star hotel and have knowledge and adherence of HACCP Policy and Standard Quality Procedures.
It is preferred if you have the following skills/abilities:
- Computer Literate, with the knowledge of MS Office/Word/Excel.
- Good Communication in English (spoken and written).
- Effective Communication skill with internal and external Customers.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Airside Safety.
- Knowledge of Menu Specifications, Matrix and menu cycles.
- Airside driving experience.
- Time Management Skills