About the job
Ensure excellent customer service is provided to customers in a timely manner, by adhering to policies and standards to achieve the highest satisfaction levels.
- Provide excellent customer service for customers as per Aramex CS standards
- Handle all GCS cases, follow up and close all requests.
- Attending customer’s enquiry by fulfilling their requirements, solve their problems, follow up their cases and update them.
- Respond to all requests that are under IRT “Immediate Respond Team” as perthe standard (respond within 24/7 and by 10 seconds to 10 minutes”.
- Manage and meet customer expectations
- Respond to all customers enquiries to improve their customer service experience.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve the team objectives
- Facilitate the flow of information horizontally and vertically
- Sustain high customer satisfactory service level
- Serve all customers enquiries and provide full information and advice.
- Close pending cases on a timely manner.
- Achieve Aramex customer service KPIs Pass the customer service audits.
- Support to solve the bad address shipments if needed
- Implement Customer Service KPIs
- Ensure customer satisfaction to retain customer
- Follow up on domestic and express outstanding shipments for cash if needed
- Handle SRN & collections in case needed.