About the job
To ensure Customer expectation from their visit to IKEA is met or exceeded by effectively carrying out day to day jobs to meet service standards, to generate repeat visits and profit to the business
- Help and assist the Kitchen Driver Assembler load and offload the kitchen furniture to the customer’s place
- Help and assist the kitchen Driver Assembler in assembling and installing the kitchen furniture
- Assembly and installation of kitchen furniture in accordance with product assembly instruction and kitchen’s design.
- Collect and ensure complete inventory of tools before leaving the customer’s place
- Collect and remove all empty cartons and other waste materials from the customer’s place, placing them inside the trucks cabin
- Remove all waste materials from the truck’s cabin and throw only in the designated IKEA waste skips
- Delivering and uploading the furniture to the customer’s residence in timely and efficient manner.
- Providing good customer service.
- 3 – 4 years
- Knowledge of retail operations
- Furniture assembly skills
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge of Arabic an advantage
- Comfort with physical work.