As Manager Customer Insights, you are responsible to lead the analytics and insights activities of the Customer Insights team, develops the vision and strategy and serves stakeholders.
Additionally, builds a high-performing team, trains people for success, and retains to talent in the company.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Sets develops and carries forward the mission, strategy, and prioritization of the Customer Insights team to align with and support the Commercial Vision, in consultation with the Sr Manager CRM.
- Directs the team within the broader Commercial Team and Strategy in order to align efforts and deliver key insights.
- Engages with senior leaders across the business to understand and scope analytics opportunities to support deeper customer insights.
- Identifies drivers of customer experience accurately and measures their impact on business results.
- Uncovers customer insights to drive actionable data and provide recommendations.
- Develops reports, visualizations, and presentations to clearly highlight the actionable insights from customer data as a conclusion that can be used to make business decisions.
- Ensures that customer data and actionable insights are aligned with broader Commercial goals and targets.
- Develops advanced, flexible dashboards to share customer insights across teams and departments.
- Structures monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting within the Digital team and across the Commercial Department.
- Partners with the Platform team on the development, deployment and use of analytical and reporting tools
Qualifications – External
We are looking for a passionate individual with demonstrated experience to join our Digital – Commercial team.
A successful candidate will have:
A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience in developing the vision and strategy for customer insights/data analytics team. You will need to possess experience in leading the analytics and insights activities. Additionally, to be successful, it would be essential to have the below experience:
- Previous experience with data analytics and visualization in a business environment.
- Previous experience in the analysis of digital properties (website, mobile, etc).
- Knowledge of analytics and visualization tools such as R, SAS, SQL, Python, PowerBI, Tableau.
- Knowledge of data environments and architecture.
- Previous experience in customer segmentation, value.
- Deep understanding of current market conditions including competition landscape.
- Ability to conduct rigorous A/B tests and comfort with other test and learn scenarios.
- Possess strong stakeholder management, communication and team management skills.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.