About the job
About The Role
You will provide welfare and counseling support to Cabin Crew by assisting incidents or occurrences of personnel or professional nature in order to increase morale and motivational levels of Crew.
Operational Role Includes
Provide necessary support by assisting with any Cabin Crew related matters during their tenure.
Responsible for handling an effective administrative support function within the Department.
Provide care and support to Cabin Crew who need any counseling through illness or any other personal challenges.
Monitor Cabin Crew absences which may be due to sickness or non-availability for duty, and provide them with the required guidance.
Assisting Cabin Crew with a direct view into resolving issues or by referral to relevant department/person in order to provide a solution to issues faced.
Liaise with internal and external departments for any employee-related issues whilst ensuring that all stakeholders are up to date with the latest information.
Provide assistance to Cabin Crew by acting as a key liaison between external parties.
A successful candidate will have-
Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level with minimum 3 years of job-related experience required or High School/Vocational/ relevant Diploma with minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
It is essential to have –
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify and analyse the pros/cons of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to be empathetic
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possess excellent people management skills
- Ability to work in a shift pattern, roster based including night shifts.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Holding a valid Qatar Driving license will be an added advantage.
- Cabin Crew experience will be an added advantage