About the job
The Customer Experience Officer will support the Section Head in managing customer experience and deliver enhanced customer experiences, services to the Retail Banking customers and conversion at crucial phases of customer journey lifecycle, to realize overall business objectives. The incumbent will design and monitor the customer journeys throughout their life cycle and collaboratively work alongside internal and external teams (products/digital/distribution/Segments/Quality Assurance etc.) to develop and deliver customer engagement initiatives to ensure the right experience is delivered to the right personas within different segments, in consistent with DB’s value proposition.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Stay abreast of and develop standards, systems and best practices related to emerging technologies, usability tendencies, and contemporary Customer Experience design concepts.
- Leverage a human centered design approach to resolve multifaceted needs of Doha Bank Retail Banking customers alongside delivery of brand value and growth in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally with the relevant stakeholders in developing high-touch, and hyper-personalized product/service value propositions based on inclinations/ needs.
- Evolve / reshape or transform customer journeys through engaging, end-to-end and multilayered digital/ non-digital channel experiences with cross-functional collaboration, as applicable.
- Actively employ feedback sourced through distribution channels/ customer touch points and market research tools to enhance customer experience by eliminating friction areas and increasing positive touch points.
- Research on opportunities within the digital experience domain, including competitor analysis, to drive initiatives to progress and provide seamless customer experience.
- Work closely with customer facing / support units in Retail Banking in monitoring to ensure consistency check in customer service experience / service delivery within the parameters set by the Bank and provide trend data to the management.
- Analyze and update the Section Head Loyalty & Customer Experience on relevant customer satisfaction measures and emerging issues to enable to facilitate the customer-centric decision-making process
- Support in monitoring Customer Experience data and analytics, and ROI through measurable indicators.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that all activities essential to institute positive customer experience are consistently executed across the Retail Banking function.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University graduate with a degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, psychology, Statistics or any other related discipline.
- Master’s degree in Management any other related discipline will be an added advantage.
- 06-10 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Experience in CX, with demonstrated success in developing multifaceted customer journeys, in retail/consumer banking realm.
- Experience in customer/user experience research and customer experience management on digital front.