About the job
The Customer Experience Officer will support the Section Head in managing customer experience and delivering enhanced customer experiences, services to the Retail Banking customers and conversion at crucial phases of customer journey lifecycle, to realize overall business objectives. The incumbent will design and monitor the customer journeys throughout their life cycle and collaboratively work alongside internal and external teams (products /digital /distribution /Segments/Quality Assurance etc.) to develop and deliver customer engagement initiatives to ensure the right experience is delivered to the right personas within different segments, inconsistent with DB’s value proposition.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Stay abreast of and develop standards, systems and best practices related to emerging technologies, usability tendencies, and contemporary Customer Experience design concepts.
- Leverage a human centered design approach to resolve multifaceted needs of DB Retail Banking customers alongside delivery of brand value and growth in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally with the relevant stakeholders in developing high-touch, and hyper-personalized product/service value propositions based on inclinations/ needs.
- Evolve / reshape or transform customer journeys through engaging, end-to-end and multilayered digital/ non-digital channel experiences with cross-functional collaboration, as applicable.
- Actively employ feedback sourced through distribution channels/ customer touch points and market research tools to enhance customer experience by eliminating friction areas and increasing positive touch points.
- Research on opportunities within the digital experience domain, including competitor analysis, to drive initiatives to progress and provide seamless customer experience.
- Outline, and track interactions through customer experience roadmaps, customer journey maps and personas to create user-centered solutions throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Collaborate with relevant project teams in defining the tactical roadmap for Customer Experience project execution, encompassing requirement identification, goal setting, user analysis, etc., to translate business objectives into engaging capabilities.
- Work closely with customer facing / support units in Retail Banking in monitoring to ensure consistency check in customer service experience / service delivery within the parameters set by the Bank and provide trend data to the management.
- Support in formulation and implementation of quality parameters specific to the respective units, for sustaining customer expectations and in the mitigation of complaints/ concerns/issues through the engagement platforms.
- Analyze and report on ways to enhance the brand experience, in addition to digital and offline customer experience delivery functions.
- Work closely with the product teams and Business Units in capturing customer’s expectations, preferences and dislikes to synthesize product and service innovations.
- Analyze behavioral information pertaining to customer feedback, alongside attitudes, motivations etc., to comprehend customer needs.
- Ensure profound integration of CX with sales strategies, through contributing towards the formulation of pricing models, differentiated pricing and product bundling capabilities, based on customer profiles/needs.
- Contribute towards and support in the development, execution and assessment of operational customer engagement initiatives in alignment with the overall customer experience strategies of the Bank.
- Work closely with the respective project teams on customer and user experience trends and best practices and in delivering customer-centered design solutions.
- Identify, propose and reiterate user flows and Interactive prototypes in close coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Section Head Loyalty & Customer Experience and Loyalty Management Officer in initiating and promoting credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions across all touch points/channels.
- Support in monitoring Customer Experience data and analytics, and ROI through measurable indicators.
Qualification & Experience
- University graduate with a degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, psychology, Statistics or any other related discipline.
- Master’s degree in Management any other related discipline will be an added advantage.
- 06-10 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Experience in CX, with demonstrated success in developing multifaceted customer journeys, in retail/consumer banking realm.
- Experience in customer/user experience research and customer experience management on digital front.